Helping your children, group, or team release their leadership potential will bring about a whole new level of empowerment around you. The Empowerment Test and associated group profile makes this challenge an energising and inexpensive mutual learning experience.
If you would like to proceed with this process, you'll want to refer to this instruction page at various times along the way. So, bookmark this page in your web browser, using its bookmark icon or bookmark menu at the top of your screen.
- Obtain sufficient eTest tokens for your group. You will need 1 token for each leader/emerging leader. Significant volume discounts apply. View volume discounts and obtain tokens.
- Collect the names and email addresses of the leaders who will be taking the test. If you don't already have those details, you could ask all those involved to send you an email to an email address you specify. That way you will have their email address in the "From" field of the email they send to you.
- Having collected a list of names and email addresses, log into the web site and invite them to take the test. While the test doesn't take all that long to complete, due to respondents sometimes being a little slow to get around to it, be sure to invite people to take the test with plenty of lead time, in case you would like to have all of the results ready by a particular date.
- Once you have sent your invitations, you can monitor their acceptance (any tokens that are not accepted will automatically be returned to your account). You can also use that page to view each person's invitation link in case you decide it would be easier to resend their invitation to their preferred messaging app (if they are a person who requires a little more prompting to get things done :-)
- When each leader completes their test, their result will automatically be shared back to your account and you will receive a notification (since you are the sponsor of the exercise). The initial invitation email lets people know that this will happen.
- If your leaders would like to produce a Detailed Empowerment Profile of their results, they can do so for free via their results page.
- Once all of the leaders have completed their test (or as many as you expect will complete it), you can produce a Group Profile combining all the results, or specific groups of results, with the help of the Advanced Profile option. Producing Group Profiles is free.
- If you will be meeting with people to discuss their Empowerment Test results, you may find it helpful to have a copy of The 3 Colors of Leadership book. It includes detailed descriptions of all of the leadership principles that the Empowerment Test is based on as well as further growth suggestions. The book is available both as hard copy and eBook, and includes a code for two more character tests that you can use yourself or pass on to others.
- If you would like to present a seminar or a sermon series on the topic of empowering leadership, make use of The 3 Colors of Leadership book for ideas about the points you would like to cover. If you would like to make use of visuals to enhance the series, look at the resources available on the Presentations & Artwork page.