- Information on the NCD Church Survey
- Access to all of the eTests for personal discovery and discipleship
- All tools related to the theory and practice of Natural Church Development
- 6 Mini Seminars (each 4-5 minutes in length) introducing each of the six building blocks of Natural Church Development
- 26 Videos (each 2-12 minutes in length), explaining the theological and strategic backgrounds of NCD
- Start page of the NOW! process–invest 8 hours of your time, and launch a viral process of transformation
Natural Church Development always struck me as the most appropriate approach to church growth, being based on principles rather than programmes, and therefore accessible to all traditions and styles. —Christopher Cocksworth, Bishop of Coventry
How can your church grow in quality and quantity regardless of unfavorable trends in society?
How can you have the greatest impact on your church regardless of your level of responsibility?
How can you maximize your fruitfulness in all areas of life regardless of your present starting point?
The All By Itself Anglican invites you into a 90-minute encounter with Christian A. Schwarz, the founder and head of the Institute for Natural Church Development (NCD). Christian will reduce the discoveries of two decades of research in tens of thousands of churches to a handful of personal action steps. that can be put into practice by any Anglican congregation. While countless churches have implemented individual aspects of Natural Church Development, the majority have yet to discover the strategic key that Christian calls the All By Itself Pathway—consistently living in line with the unique gifts, energies, and resources that God has already granted you and your church.
Buy the book
Apple devices (.epub) and Amazon Kindle (.kpf)
Christian A. Schwarz is founder and president of the Institute for Natural Church Develop-ment (NCD International) and one of the world‘s most distinguished thinkers and communicators of church development. His institute has worked with over 65,000 churches in 70 countries, and his books have been published in more than 40 languages.