A couple, family, or community who tries to live out the fullness of love is a rare and beautiful thing. To experience it is both more wondrously mysterious and profoundly practical than can usually be imagined. But any group can make real progress toward such a life together. Below you will find step-by-step instructions for helping a group you are a part of to take the Love Test. It will affirm each person for the love they are already able to give and guide each one into a more loving life. It will also reveal the big picture of love experienced and given within your group.
If you would like to proceed with this process, you'll want to refer to this instruction page at various times along the way. So, bookmark this page in your web browser, using its bookmark icon or bookmark menu at the top of your screen.
- Obtain sufficient eTest tokens for your group. You will need 1 token for each person who will take the test. Significant volume discounts apply. View volume discounts and obtain tokens.
- Collect the names and email addresses of those who will be taking the test. If you don't already have those details, you could ask all those involved to send you an email to an email address you specify. That way you will have their email address in the "From" field of the email they send to you.
- Having collected a list of names and email addresses, log into the web site and invite them to take the test. The test involves them responding to a series of questions about themselves and usually takes about 10-15 minutes. While the test doesn't take long to complete, due to some people being a little slow to respond to invitations, be sure to invite people to take the test with plenty of lead time, in case you would like to have all of the results ready by a particular date.
- Once you have sent your invitations, you can monitor their acceptance (any tokens that are not accepted will automatically be returned to your account). You can also use that page to view each person's invitation link in case you decide it would be easier to resend their invitation to their preferred messaging app (if they are a person who requires a little more prompting to get things done :-)
- When each person completes their test, their result will automatically be shared back to your account and you will receive a notification (since you are the sponsor of the exercise). The initial invitation email lets people know that this will happen.
- Once all of the participants have completed their test (or as many as you expect will complete it), you can produce a free group Love Solidarity Profile combining all the results, or sub-groups of the results, with the help of the Advanced Profile option. In addition to the discussion prompts and practical action suggestions contained in each person's Personal Profile, the Solidarity Profile provides additional team-level action steps. These will help your group members to make progress in individually and collectively growing a more inspired and inspiring life together.
- If you will be meeting with people to discuss their Personal Love Profiles, you will find it helpful to have a copy of The 3 Colors of Love book. It includes detailed descriptions of all of the energies you will encounter during those discussions, both with regard to their potential and their temptations, as well as further implementation ideas. The book is available both as hard copy and eBook, and includes the code for one eTest for free.
- If you would like to present a seminar or a sermon series on the topic of God-given energies, make use of The 3 Colors of Love book for ideas about the points you would like to cover. If you would like to make use of visuals to enhance the series, look at the resources available on the Presentations & Artwork page.